Movement for Sports is committed to informing you in a transparent manner about the collection of your personal data. In addition to strict compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Movement for Sports ensures that personal data is treated confidentially in accordance with the wishes of the customer.
Movement for Sports collects the following personal data:
1. Movement for Sports collects personal data for approaching prospects: the company name, date of establishment, telephone number, place, Chamber of Commerce number and any link to a website.
2. Movement for Sports only collects your first and/or last name if this is mentioned in the voicemail or during the telephone conversation. We do this to be able to address you even more personally the next time we contact you. Your email address will only be collected if you provide it to us personally.
3. Movement for Sports only collects the address and zip code of customers.
4. Movement for Sports collects data from the server of the Chamber of Commerce and via graydongo.nl and company.info.
Movement for Sports collects personal data for the following purposes:
1. When requesting a quote and when filling out the contact form on our website, we need a number of information from you. The information we need from you must be entered in the mandatory fields indicated with an asterisk. All data entered will be sent to our secure email server, after which we will try to answer your submission as soon as possible. The data is stored indefinitely on our e-mail server, as well as in our customer database.
2. We use your e-mail address to inform you about the progress of your order.
3. Tips, suggestions and feedback that users and visitors give to Movement for Sports are stored in our customer database to improve our website and services in the future.
4. We use the data that we have collected through the Chamber of Commerce, opencompanies.nl or company.info to approach our target group by means of telephone acquisition.
Movement for Sports uses a secure customer base.
Do others see my data?
Movement for Sports ensures that your personal data is treated confidentially. This means that your data will not be used for commercial purposes other than those arising from the expected work, unless you give explicit permission for this.
What are my rights?
Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b GDPR, everyone has the right to inspect and rectify or delete their personal data or limit the processing concerning them, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability.
Where do I ask my questions?
Movement for Sports considers transparency regarding the collection of personal data very important. For this reason, we are happy to answer all your other questions regarding your privacy, after you have completed the contact form via www.movementforsports.com